List of Downtown Tours
- Madison Trust for Historic Preservation downtown Walking Tours including State Street and King Street.
- Monona Terrace Community & Convention Center , a public place designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Open Daily. Public tours at 1pm daily May 1 thru October 31, and 1pm Friday-Monday November 1 thru April 30, gift shop, Grandview Cafe
- Overture Center for the Arts , Madison's home for the arts, designed by architect Cesar Pelli. Private and guided tours.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Campus Tours , founded in 1848 with a campus on Lake Mendota, campus tours
- Wisconsin State Capitol , built between 1906 and 1917 with interior rotunda mural by Edwin Blashfield. Free tours offered daily.