Madison Museum of Contemporary Art. Photo: Jim Brozek.
- Arts on Campus at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- The Bartell Theatre, a community theatre playhouse with six participating companies.
- Chazen Museum of Art, permanent collections, traveling exhibitions, educational programs.
- Madison Central Library, offering a range of events and programs.
- Madison Children's Museum New Museum now open at 100 N. Hamilton Street.
- Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, modern and contemporary art collections, exhibitions, First Fridays events.
- Majestic Theater, events are an eclectic array of national talent several times each week, offering events for fans of every musical genre..
- Memorial Union, the social, cultural and recreational center of the UW-Madison campus.
- Monona Terrace Community & Convention Center, a public place designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Orpheum Theater, exclusively booked and operated by Live Nation, The Orpheum Theater hosts regular concerts, stand-up comedy shows, weddings and events.
- Overture Center for the Arts, designed by architect Cesar Pelli. Resident organizations include:
- Wisconsin Historical Museum, hands-on exhibits explore Wisconsin's past and present.
- Wisconsin Union Galleries, art galleries at the University of Wisconsin Memorial Union
- Wisconsin Union Theater, performing arts theater at the University of Wisconsin Memorial Union
- Wisconsin Veterans Museum, showcasing the role Wisconsin citizens in America's military past.
- Yellow Rose Gallery Featuring artworks created by local artists.