Madison Museum of Contemporary Art. Photo: Jim Brozek.
- Arts on Campus at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- The Bartell Theatre, a community theatre playhouse with six participating companies.
- Chazen Museum of Art, permanent collections, traveling exhibitions, educational programs.
- Madison Central Library, offering a range of events and programs.
- Madison Children's Museum New Museum now open at 100 N. Hamilton Street.
- Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, modern and contemporary art collections, exhibitions, First Fridays events.
- Madison Science Museum, The Madison Science Museum focuses on Wisconsin's unique history and continuous success as an innovative center of science, engineering, and biotechnology.
- Memorial Union, the social, cultural and recreational center of the UW-Madison campus.
- Monona Terrace Community & Convention Center, a public place designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Overture Center for the Arts, designed by architect Cesar Pelli. Resident organizations include:
- Wisconsin Historical Museum, hands-on exhibits explore Wisconsin's past and present.
- Wisconsin Union Theater, performing arts theater at the University of Wisconsin Memorial Union
- Wisconsin Veterans Museum, showcasing the role Wisconsin citizens in America's military past.
- Yellow Rose Gallery Featuring artworks created by local artists.